Come join a three-hour workshop about Riso printing!! No experience required.
Saturday October 1st | Full!
Saturday Nov 5 | Full!
spaces open: Saturday Nov 12 | Register now ➜
We discuss the following topics,
- what makes Risograph duplication different than other printing methods
- how to prepare artwork for multi-color printing
- how to use software to perform color separation on photos
- watch live demonstrations of Riso printing
- answer your questions!
- create up to 50 of your own prints, from your artwork!!
- use the machine yourself with support and guidance!
The workshop is offered as pay-what-you-can. Suggested donation is $30-40 for the hands-on workshop and classroom. (For classroom only, suggested donation is $10-15.)
Your donation of $30 or more helps fund the workshop and print shop to continue, and covers the cost of materials for you to receive up to 50 of your own prints.
NOTAFLOF – if you can’t afford to pay, you can attend for free.