Come join a three-hour workshop about Riso printing!! No experience required.
This workshop returns in July or Aug!
We discuss the following topics,
- how color is printed, and what makes Risograph different than other printing methods
- how to think in “spot color”
- basics of preparing artwork for multi-color printing
- answer your questions!
Hands-On Collaboration & Printing (2-4pm)
- make and Riso print a collage!
- experiment with multi-color patterns and different papers
- create up to 30 prints of several workshop participants’ artwork, from digital or hard copy. (if you want to bring your own artwork, slots are limited & extra cost applies – see below)
- use the machine yourself with support and guidance!
COVID: Masks are required during the workshop.
- Suggested donation of $20-30 for the classroom & hands-on group activities. Pay-what-you-can & NOTAFLOF – if you can’t afford to pay, you can attend for free!
- Suggested donation of $45 (or sliding scale $30-50) to print your own artwork at the workshop
Paying $30-45 or more helps fund the workshop and print shop to continue, and covers the cost of materials for you to receive spectacular take-home prints.
We created this print room because we could not afford the price of commercial printing. The project runs on a shoestring budget. If you can afford to pay more, please do. If you don’t have the money, please don’t be shy about showing up empty handed.